The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 temporarily raised the basic limit on Federal Deposit Insurance Coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor through December 31, 2013.
- Regular Savings — An account can be opened in minutes so please stop in soon and discuss our savings program.
- Share Checking — Visit with us and discuss this and the other type of accounts that are available.
- Christmas Club Accounts — A small amount of savings on a weekly basis can be put aside to take care of the annual needs at this wonderful time of the year.
- Vacation Account — You work long and tough hours throughout the year and deserve to reward your self with a no stress and exciting vacation. Get started today with a VRCU Vacation Account.
- Certificate of Deposit — Share Certificates (Certificates of Deposit) are available at various terms and rates.
- Individual Retirement Account — IRA’s: Periodic contributions and Payroll deduction is a great opportunity to begin or add to an IRA account. There is no minimum deposit to open an IRA account. You can begin small by contributing as little as $5.00 per day. In no time your deposits will add up. You can also move an existing IRA, annuity, or qualified retirement plan to the credit union to take advantage of our great rates and convenient service!
- ATM/Debit Card– Available with a share checking account, your MasterCard ATM/Debit card gives you constant access to your funds. ATM fees will apply.
- Checks– Available with a share checking account, you can use checks to pay bills or make purchases.
- Direct Deposit — Social Security, Pension & Payroll.
- Drive-up Service — Located to the rear of building
- GAP Coverage — Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is available for any vehicle, boat, motorcycle or RV that is financed with us for $250.00. GAP Insurance protects you in the event that your collateral is either lost, stolen or totaled and your primary insurance does not cover the total amount owed.
- Night Deposit — located near drive-through window
- Notary Service — This service is provided free for our members.
- Payroll Deduction —
- Vehicle Pricing & Rebate Information — Black book value can be pulled over the phone at no cost.
- Carfax– Carfax is available to members at no cost for vehicle purchases.
- E-statements: E-statements are a convenient way to receive and store your statements that reduce clutter, save time and keep your identity safer. It is also better for the environment!
- Online Banking: Gives you immediate access to funds and account information from home or on the go! Before enrolling, please contact us to verify your information.
- Collateral loans: New and used vehicles, Tractor, Riding Lawn Mower, Camper/Travel Trailer, Boat/Motor/Trailer, Motorcycle, Four-wheeler, Utility Trailer (NEW).
- Secured loans: Share secured and CD secured.
- Unsecured loans: Up to $7,000.00 without collateral.